Similar to Wolfram Alpha, but free! You can see the step-by-step solutions without paying, so that’s great. However, the downside is that if your math problem is quite complicated, it may not have the solution (i.e. crazy integrals)
Paul’s Online Math NotesThis website has notes on algebra to multivariable calculus, with plenty of examples and explanations. This is an actual life saver for my friends who are doing advanced/university level math. Especially if your professor has atrocious writing but can’t seem to stray away from hand written notes.
apps + websites:
- malmath [ android | ios ] type in an equation and it will solve it for you!! (yas)
- photomath [ android | ios ] take a photo of your maths and it solves it for you!
- mathway (this website solves your equations for you but you need to pay for it to show you how they did it 😦 )
- online grapher!
- GOOGLE DOES MATHS FOR YOU TOO!! hehe v helpful and quick!
- khan academy has videos to explain concepts and do examples, and tests after videos (esp useful if you have a crappy teacher)
- sparknotes math
- purple math
- complete list of online maths resources
- lots of cheat sheets
- symbolab’s cheat sheets
cute af notes
- colourful study guide
- these colourful trig notes
- bright + lively quadratics notes
- more colourful fun notes for functions
- THE CUTEST MATHS NOTES EVER.
- flashcards to summarise chapters [two] [three] [four] [mine]
- really really cute + simple flashcards
- cute + neat blue notes
- mind map
- another full mind map
- flippy example card thingy in notes
- circle theorem notes
cool stuff to help you understand some things
- explanation of radians
- pythagoras’ theorem explained
- trick for remembering trigonometric values
- arm movements to remember the graph shape of some function